2 bedroom flat for saleCrocus Drive, Sittingbourne, Kent
- DELIGHTFUL SOUTHERLY ASPECT TO THE FRONT
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- Lounge/Dining Room With A Balcony
- Attractive Fitted Kitchen
- White Bathroom Suite, En-Suite Shower Room
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Garage And Parking
- EPC Band B
Immaculate First Floor Apartment which has been beautifully kept by the present owners! The property situated on the popular 'Eden Village' development on the south side of Sittingbourne, offering spacious accommodation and a delightful southerly aspect to the front.
Property ref: 121_810_3842252
We've been informed:
There is a 999 year lease which commenced in 2007
Service and maintenance charges: Approx. £
Communal Entrance Hall
2.65m x 2.52m (8' 8" x 8' 3")
3.55m x 3.52m (11' 8" x 11' 7") O
3.58m x 1.72m (11' 9" x 5' 8")
3.54m x 2.91m (11' 7" x 9' 7")
2.53m x 1.44m (8' 4" x 4' 9")
3.83m x 3.10m (12' 7" x 10' 2")
2.07m x 1.70m (6' 9" x 5' 7")
Up and over door. Parking in front.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3842252. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harrisons Residential, Sittingbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.