4 bedroom detached house for saleAD, Burton Lane, Monks Risborough, Buckinghamshire, HP27
- Grade II listed late 16th century cottage
- Four bedrooms, three bathrooms
- Four reception rooms
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Utility/shower room, boot room
- Garaging, heated swimming pool
- Computer controlled irrigation system
- Mature grounds of approximately 0.38 acres
A Grade II listed late 16th century four bedroom detached cottage set in mature wraparound gardens of approximately 0.38 acres with a heated outdoor swimming pool. Originally four cottages, 1590 AD was converted into a single dwelling just after the First World War. The property is set within a conservation area backing onto Monks Risborough Church and retains character features including exposed beams, inglenook fireplaces and cottage gardens. The market town of Princes Risborough has a variety of shops, boutiques, restaurants, public houses, dental and GP surgeries, schooling for all ages and a mainline railway station with services to Marylebone taking 48 minutes.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40738065.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RIS130343. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Graham, Princes Risborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.