2 bedroom flat for saleSt Aubyns, Hove
- Two Bedroom Top Floor Flat
- Amazing Roof Terrace
- Fantastic Sea Views
- Gas Central Heating
- Central Hove Location
Goldin Lemcke are pleased to offer for sale this 2 bedroom flat in Hove.
**GUIDE PRICE £300,000 - £325,000**
* Lounge: 15' 3" x 11' 11"
* Kitchen: 9' 5" x 7' 9"
* Bedroom One: 12' 11" x 9' 5"
* Bedroom Two: 11' 7" x 9' 8"
* Roof Terrace: 13' 2" x 6' 9"
A fantastic and extremely spacious flat with two double bedrooms in central Hove. The flat offers ample storage space with the half landing having a range of cupboards and space for washing machine/tumble dryer.
Both bedrooms have glazed doors leading out onto the flats best feature, the roof terrace. The flat offers stunning sea views from the lovely roof terrace as well as from the living room window.
The flat also benefits from being in good decorative order with newly fitted kitchen and modern bathroom fitments with the added benefit of a spacious airing cupboard just outside the bathroom.
Located in central Hove close to many amenities. Hove mainline railway station is less than a 10 minute walk away. Church Road and George Street shopping areas and excellent local schools.
This property is sold on a leasehold basis. The lease length is 99 years and began in 2001. Ground rent of £38.00 is charged. Annual maintenance fees are £1,312.00.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40740240.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14493. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Goldin Lemcke, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.