4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMarlbottom, Tasburgh, Norwich
Guide Price £375,000
- Detached bungalow
- 16 Solar panels
- Full of character
- Village location
GUIDE PRICE £375,000 - £400,000. CHARM, CHARACTER AND SUPERB GARDEN (0.5 of an acre STMS), We would like to offer for sale this stunning four bedroom individual detached property in Tasburgh benefitting from solar panels and oil fired central heating.
This impressive property has been extremely well looked after the present vendors and included the addition of a stunning garden room overlooking the grounds. Further features include 16 solar panels, 22ft garage, cast iron wood burner to lounge and dining with a further open fireplace. The property has flexible and versatile accommodation and must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
With built in storage cupboard, built in cloaks cupboard and stairs to the first floor.
Lounge 20' 9" x 14' 3" narrowing to 13' 7" ( 6.32m x 4.34m narrowing to 4.14m )
Impressive double aspect main reception room with uPVC double glazed doors to the rear garden and uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, with inset ornate dogtooth style coving and cast iron wood burner.
Formal Dining Room 11' 11" narrowing to 9' 9" x 18' 5" ( 3.63m narrowing to 2.97m x 5.61m )
Open fireplace, uPVC double glazed windows to the side aspect and rear aspects.
Kitchen 14' 10" x 10' 7" ( 4.52m x 3.23m )
Fully fitted comprehensive range of eye and base level kitchen units with tiled floor and tiled splashbacks, range cooker, built in dishwasher, space for fridge freezer. Open plan through to garden room.
Garden Room 14' 2" x 10' 3" ( 4.32m x 3.12m )
Double aspect room with uPVC double glazed windows to rear and side aspect.
Space for tumble dryer, butler sink in base double unit.
Bedroom One 10' 7" x 10' ( 3.23m x 3.05m )
With two walk in wardrobes and two uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
En-Suite Shower Room
Shower cubicle with inset mains fed shower, wash hand basin set in vanity unit and WC with tiled surrounds and uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 8' ( 3.10m x 2.44m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
With a suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin and WC with tiled splashbacks, tiled floor and uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
First Floor Accommodation
Bedroom Three 13' x 10' 1" ( 3.96m x 3.07m )
Window to the rear aspect and sloping ceilings.
Bedroom Four 12' 8" x 10' 8" ( 3.86m x 3.25m )
uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect and sloping ceilings.
There is a driveway to the front and side proving off road parking for numerous vehicles, which leads in turn to a garage measuring 22'3" x 10'8". There is also an outside WC. To the rear of the property there is a stunning raised sun terrace enclosed by balustrade and overlooking the delightful garden. There is a workshop measure 19'5" x 9'10" with wood store and garden shed. The garden is mainly laid to lawn with well stocked with a range of mature shrubs and trees.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40750485.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR122453. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.