3 bedroom terraced house for saleGlebe Street, Castleford
Sold STC £110,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- NO CHAIN
- Three Bedroom Mid Terrace
- Modern Kitchen And Bathroom
- Spacious Room Sizes Throughout
- 'Key Turn Condition'
- Perfect For First Time Buyers
** Guide Price £110,000 - £120,000 ** Viewing is highly advised on this stunning three bedroom mid terrace property built in 2000 and offering spacious and modern accommodation throughout.
This is a stunning example of a modern three bedroom mid terrace property which needs to be viewed to be fully appreciated for the size and finish on offer inside. The property comprises of entrance hall, lounge, modern kitchen/diner, three good sized bedrooms and upstairs bathroom. The property has been well maintained by its current owner and is in 'key turn' condition.
Having a double glazed door to the front. Fitted with a telephone point. Finished with a radiator.
Lounge 16' 2" max x 13' 9" max ( 4.93m max x 4.19m max )
Having a double glazed window to the front. This immaculately present living space is fitted with a contemporary gas fire in a sleek feature surround and a television point. Finished with coving, wall lights, a radiator and neutral decor.
Kitchen Diner 16' 11" x 10' 4" ( 5.16m x 3.15m )
Having a double glazed door and window to the rear. Fitted with a range of modern wall and base units with contrasting worktops incorporating a sink with drainer, integrated electric oven with electric hob. Plumbed for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer and access to built in under stairs storage. The kitchen also houses the wall mounted central heating boiler. Finished with part tiled walls, an extractor fan and a radiator.
First Floor Landing
Stairs leading from the entrance hall to the first floor where there is access to the loft and a built in airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 10' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.33m x 3.02m )
Having a double glazed window to the front. This master bedroom provides fitted wardrobes to one wall. Finished with coving and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 3" x 10' ( 4.04m x 3.05m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear. This second double bedroom has fitted drawers and a television point. Finished with coving and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' x 6' 7" ( 2.13m x 2.01m )
Having a double glazed window to the front. Finished with a radiator.
Having a double glazed window to the rear. Fitted with a shower cubicle, wash hand basin and W.C set within a closed cistern vanity unit. Finished with spot lights, an extractor fan and a radiator.
There is a buffer garden to the front of the property with a dwarf brick boundary wall and hand gate. There is also on street resident permit parking.
To the rear is a good sized flagged garden complete with a garden shed. The garden is enclosed with a brick wall and fence boundary. There is access to the garden from the rear access road via double gates for off street parking.
From this office proceed to the top of Bank Street and carry straight across into Station Road and follow the one-way system onto Lower Oxford Street. Turn 1st left onto Beancroft Road, turn 1st left into Glebe Street and the property will be seen on the left-hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40750722.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAF106551. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Castleford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.