5 bedroom detached house for saleConnaught Avenue, East Sheen
- Detached House
- Five Bedrooms
- West-Facing Garden
- Double Garage
- Central Location
An exceptional five bedroom detached period house boasting a west-facing garden, a double garage, spacious rooms and further scope for improvement. The house is situated right in the heart of East Sheen on a particularly desirable road, a stone's throw from the amenities of the high street.
A well-presented five bedroom detached house with a garage offering generous living accommodation throughout. Upon entering this double-fronted period property a wide entrance hallway leads to two separate reception rooms and a spacious kitchen that leads into the main reception room. Also located on the ground floor is a downstairs W/C and utility area. On the first floor three double bedrooms are situated off the central landing as well as two bathrooms and a separate toilet. The second floor offers two more bedrooms which provide an ideal space for a home office or for au-pairs. This house also features a secluded west-facing garden and a double garage.
The property is 0.6 miles from Mortlake railway station with its frequent services to Clapham Junction and London Waterloo. There are plenty of excellent schools in the general area too including Sheen Mount, East Sheen Primary, Thomson House, Ibstock Place, Richmond Park Academy and Tower House. The vast open spaces of Richmond Park are also located nearby as are numerous other leisure and sporting facilities.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40752054.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHN103818. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, East Sheen. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.