2 bedroom terraced house for saleWest View, Rocester
Sold STC £110,000
- Traditional Mid Terrace. Two Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms. Kitchen
- Ground floor Shower Room. First Floor Bathroom
- Single Garage. Car Port. Gardens
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
Requiring some MODERNISATION & GENERAL IMPROVEMENT this traditional mid terraced is being sold with NO UPWARD CHAIN and in brief the accommodation comprises: two bedrooms, two reception rooms, kitchen, ground floor shower room & first floor bathroom. DETACHED SINGLE GARAGE, car port and gardens.
This traditional mid terrace property being sold with NO UPWARD CHAIN requires modernisation and general improvement in brief comprises: two bedrooms, two reception rooms, kitchen, ground floor shower room and first floor bathroom. There is a DETACHED SINGLE GARAGE with car port and gardens to the front and rear. The village of Rocester has local shops, public house and village school together with convenient access to the market towns of both Ashbourne and Uttoxeter and also to the A50 with its M1 and M6 links.
Access to the property is gained via:
Timber Entrance Door:
Reception Room One: 11' 5" x 11' 6" max into alcove ( 3.48m x 3.51m max into alcove )
With uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation; laminate flooring; leading into:
With stairs to the first floor accommodation.
Reception Room Two: 15' 9" max to understairs x 11' 6" max ( 4.80m max to understairs x 3.51m max )
With laminate flooring; feature brick chimney housing a multi fuel stove; wall lighting; leading into:
Kitchen: 11' 6" x 7' 1" min excluding door lobby area ( 3.51m x 2.16m min excluding door lobby area )
With stainless steel sink and drainer set in a base unit; further base units; plumbing for washing machine; point for cooker; further appliance space; range of matching eye level units; central heating radiator; tiled flooring; uPVC door leading out to the rear elevation; uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation; door leading into:
Ground Floor Shower Room:
Shower cubicle with wall mounted electric shower; low level w.c.; uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation; central heating radiator.
Stairs From The Ground Floor:
First Flor Landing:
With doors off to:
Bedroom One: 12' 3" max x 11' 6" max ( 3.73m max x 3.51m max )
With uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation; central heating radiator; overstairs storage cupboard; cupboard housing the hot water tank; door leading into:
With bath; wash hand basin set in a vanity unit; low level w.c.; uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation; complementary tiling.
Bedroom Two: 11' 6" max into alcove x 10' min ( 3.51m max into alcove x 3.05m min )
With uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation; central heating radiator.
To the front the garden is low maintenance with railings. The rear garden is also low maintenance having fenced boundaries.
Having up and over door; power. Attached Car Port.
Photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
From Uttoxeter taking the B5030 to Rocester at the second roundabout taking the second exit over the Churnet Bridge and on into High Street. At the roundabout take the second exit onto Mill Street proceeding out along Mill Street taking a left hand turn into West View where the property can be found denoted by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40752084.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UTR105469. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Uttoxeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.