2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRope Walk, Maldon
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Recently Renovated
- Modern Kitchen & Shower Room
- Convenient Location
- Off Road Parking
- No Onward Chain
CALLING ALL FIRST TIME BUYERS! Conveniently situated within reach of MALDON TOWN CENTRE, on a cul-de-sac off Wantz Road, is this RECENTLY RENOVATED two bedroom cottage boasting generous garden and OFF ROAD PARKING for up to two vehicles. With NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Rope Walk is located just off Wantz Road providing ease of access to a wealth of amenities including Maldon's historic High Street with its shops and restaurants. This charming Victorian end terrace has been thoroughly renovated throughout including brand new kitchen and bathroom suite, landscaping of the garden and new carpeting throughout. The property enjoys its own driveway providing off road parking for two vehicles, with gated side access to the generous rear garden which includes a sizeable storage shed. All this is offered with the added benefit of no onward chain making it an ideal purchase.
Entrance Door To:-
Lounge 10' 5" max x 10' 4" ( 3.18m max x 3.15m )
Double glazed UPVC windows to front and side, decorative centrepiece fireplace, radiator, open to:-
Kitchen 10' 4" max x 8' 5" ( 3.15m max x 2.57m )
Double glazed UPVC window to rear overlooking the garden, modern fitted kitchen comprising stainless steel sink & drainer set in roll top surfaces with range of eye and base level units incorporating built in oven, gas hob and extractor hood over. Stairs rising to first floor with space under. Radiator, open to:-
Door to side accessing the garden, door to:-
Double glazed UPVC window to side, modern white suite comprising oversized corner shower cubicle, low level WC and vanity basin.
Loft access, doors to:-
Bedroom One 10' 6" max x 10' 5" ( 3.20m max x 3.18m )
Double glazed UPVC window to front, radiator
Bedroom Two 8' 6" x 7' 7" max ( 2.59m x 2.31m max )
Double glazed UPVC window to rear overlooking the garden, airing cupboard, radiator.
Shingle driveway providing off road parking for up to two vehicles. Gated side access to:-
Generous south facing rear garden, enclosed by panel fence and predominantly laid to patio with flint stone-chip borders and raised shingle shrub beds retained by low brick walls. Gated right of access for neighbouring properties. Large wooden workshop/storage shed to remain.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40752168.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLN100186. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maldon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.