3 bedroom terraced house for salePark Road, Witney
Sold STC £260,000
- Large Three Bedroom Family Home
- Two Off Road Parking Spaces
- Rear Pedestrian Access
- External Store Room with Power
- Walking Distance to Witney Town Centre
- No Onward Chain
A large three bedroom mid terrace family home with open plan lounge dinner and benefiting from a good sized rear garden and two off road parking spaces. Being sold End of Chain. Call NOW to View..!!
This deceptively large three bedroom mid terrace family home has a good size open plan lounge leading to a dinning area with a fitted kitchen to the side. The property also benefits from a good sized rear garden which has an external store room that has power and a radiator. To the front of the house there are two off road parking spaces and a pedestrian access to the rear garden.
This property is in walking distance to Witney town centre is being sold as End of Chain.
Witney is a developing town with many independent and specialist shops, several supermarkets and household name stores. Marriotts Walk shopping centre has coffee shops, restaurants, high street clothing stores and a multiplex cinema. The Market Square hosts a traditional market every Thursday and Saturday and a Farmer's Market on the 3rd Wednesday of every month.
When it comes to eating and drinking Witney has plenty to offer with more than 40 venues to choose from. In the Windrush Leisure Centre you will find swimming pool, squash courts, gym facilities and sports hall whilst The Leys is a big open space with cricket & football pitches, bowling green, tennis courts and a children's playground.
The town has a number of nurseries, primary schools and two excellent comprehensive secondary schools.
Both Oxford and Cheltenham are easily accessed via the A40.
Door to front. Stairs rising to the first floor. Laminate flooring and radiator.
Lounge 15' 6" x 10' 7" ( 4.72m x 3.23m )
Window to front aspect. Gas fire with back boiler. Radiator, telephone and television point. Arch through to the dining room.
Dining Room 11' 3" max x 10' 1" ( 3.43m max x 3.07m )
Patio doors leading onto the patio area. Under stairs cupboard. Radiator. Laminate flooring.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 8' 5" ( 3.30m x 2.57m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base cupboards, sink & drainer unit and laminate work surfaces over. Part tiled. Gas and electric cooker points, space for further appliance, plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer. Radiator. Tiled floor. Door to garden.
Loft access and airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 10' 7" max x 12' 8" max plus wardrobe ( 3.23m max x 3.86m max plus wardrobe )
Window to front aspect. Fitted mirrored wardrobes. Radiator. Television point.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" plus cupboard x 10' 11" ( 3.61m plus cupboard x 3.33m )
Window to rear aspect. Built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 9" x 7' 7" ( 2.97m x 2.31m )
Window to front aspect. Over the stairs built in wardrobes. Radiator.
Fitted with wash hand basin and bath with mixer taps. Part tiled. Window to rear aspect.
Window to rear and WC.
Patio and lawn areas with flower beds and established trees. Concrete built shed with electric and radiator with additional smaller shed to the side (previously log/coal store). Shared passageway to rear garden.
Parking to the front for two cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40753923.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WIT102746. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Witney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.