1 bedroom apartment for saleBaker Street, HULL
- Guide Price £75,000 - £85,000
- Great Investment
- Central Location
- Currently Tenanted
- View Now
This apartment is currently let at £425 per month and the vendor ideally wishes to sell the property with a sitting tenant.
What an investment opportunity this is! Currently tenanted this one bedroom apartment must be viewed to appreciate its potential. Having lounge/kitchen area, double bedroom and bathroom it is well presented. The vendor states that ideally he would like to ensure the current tenant remains in situ. He also informs the agent that there is allocated parking but this is to be verified.
Great investment opportunity with sitting tenant. Rent at £425 per month. Secure gated access with intercom system.
Stairs to first floor.
Lounge/kitchen 21' 8" x 9' 2" ( 6.60m x 2.79m )
Lounge area has double glazed double doors to Juliet balcony and radiator. Kitchen area has fitted wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces, stainless steel sink drainer unit with mixer tap and waste food grinder, electric two ring hob and extractor, integrated microwave, dishwasher and fridge, washing machine.
Bedroom 1 13' 8" x 9' 1" ( 4.17m x 2.77m )
Two double glazed windows to the front aspect, fitted sliding wardrobes and radiator.
Comprising of panelled bath with shower over, wall mounted wash hand basin, low flush wc and towel radiator.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEA114742. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Newland Avenue. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.