2 bedroom terraced house for saleDalefield Road, NORMANTON
Sold STC £85,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- ***GUIDE PRICE £85,000-£90,000***
- Two Bedroom Mid Terrace
- Garden To The Rear
- Close To Local Amenities
- On Street Parking
** Guide Price £85,000 - £95,000 ** This is a lovely two bedroom mid terrace with garden to the rear and on street parking.
Situated on this popular street close to Normanton town centre is this well presented two bedroom mid terrace property. The property comprises of lounge, dining area, kitchen, two double bedrooms and upstairs bathroom To the rear is an enclosed garden and to the front is a buffer garden and on street parking.
Having a double glazed door to the front. Finished with a radiator.
Lounge 14' 2" plus box bay window x 13' 2" into recess ( 4.32m plus box bay window x 4.01m into recess )
Having a double glazed box bay window to the front. This inviting living space is fitted with a television point. Beautifully finished with a ceiling rose, coving, picture rail and a radiator.
Dining Room 13' 2" x 7' 5" ( 4.01m x 2.26m )
Having double glazed French doors to the rear. This second reception room provides space for a dining table and chairs. Finished with coving and a radiator.
Kitchen 9' 2" x 5' 11" ( 2.79m x 1.80m )
Having two double glazed windows to the rear. Fitted with a range of units with contrasting worktops incorporating a belfast style sink with mixer taps. Gas cooker point, under counter space for a fridge freezer and plumbed for a washing machine. Finished with wood effect laminate flooring.
First Floor Landing
Stairs leading from the entrance hall to the first floor.
Bedroom One 11' 3" max x 13' 2" max ( 3.43m max x 4.01m max )
Having a double glazed window to the front. This master bedroom provides ample space for bedroom furniture. Finished with a dado rail and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 9' 1" ( 3.20m x 2.77m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear. Fitted wardrobes to one wall. Finished with a radiator.
Having a double glazed window to the rear. Fitted with a three piece bathroom suite comprising of bath with shower over and shower screen, wash hand basin and W.C. Finished with part tiled walls and a radiator.
To the front is a buffer garden with brick boundary wall and hand gate.
To the rear is a good sized garden with a lawn. The garden is enclosed with a brick wall boundary.
From the Castleford office head to the bottom of Bank Street and turn left on to Savile Road. At the roundabout take the first exit on to A655 / Church Street. At the next roundabout take the second exit. Turn left on to B6421/Aketon Road. At the next roundabout take the first exit and continue on to the next roundabout, take the second exit on to Cutsyke Road. Pass through two roundabouts remaining on A6539. At the next roundabout take the second exit on to A655. At the next roundabout take the third exit onto B6133/Church Lane. Bear left on to Whin Mount. Keep straight on to Cypress Road. Bear right on to Dalefield Road. The property will be identified by the For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40753935.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAF106632. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Castleford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.