6 bedroom detached house for salePlumstead Road East, Norwich
Sold STC £375,000
- Substantial family home
- Three storeys
- Six bedrooms
- Double glazing and gas fired central heating
- Enclosed garden
- Ample off road parking and garage
WONDERFUL LARGE FAMILY HOME OR POTENTIAL HMO! This wonderfully spacious three storey six bedroom detached property is situated in Thorpe St Andrew. Highly sought after due to its quality local Schooling, local amenities and proximity to the City centre, an early viewing is essential!
Storage cupboard, tiled flooring, two radiators, doors to lounge, dining room and cloakroom.
With a suite comprising wash hand basin and low level WC, tiled walls and tiled floor.
Lounge 22' x 10' 10" ( 6.71m x 3.30m )
uPVC double glazed window and door to the rear, two radiators, TV point.
Dining Room 17' 8" x 10' 9" ( 5.38m x 3.28m )
uPVC double glazed window to the side, uPVC double glazed bay window to the front, radiator and door to:
Utility Room 11' x 6' 3" ( 3.35m x 1.91m )
uPVC double glazed window to the side, range of base units, space for washing machine, airing cupboard and archway to:
Kitchen 11' 9" x 10' 10" ( 3.58m x 3.30m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink with double drainer, space for dishwasher, space for cooker and fridge, radiator, wood effect laminate flooring, tiled splashbacks, uPVC double glazed windows to the front and side, and uPVC double glazed door to the side.
Doors to all bedrooms and bathroom. Staircase to second floor.
Bedroom One 17' 8" x 10' 9" ( 5.38m x 3.28m )
uPVC double glazed window, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 11' 3" ( 3.78m x 3.43m )
uPVC double glazed window, radiator and wash hand basin.
Bedroom Three 13' 11" x 10' 10" ( 4.24m x 3.30m )
uPVC double glazed window, radiator and built in wardrobes.
With a suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC, radiator and frosted uPVC double glazed window.
Second Floor Landing
Doors to bedrooms five and size. Walk-in cupboard. There is also potential, subject to planning, to further extend.
Bedroom Five 22' 5" x 10' 6" ( 6.83m x 3.20m )
Double glazed Velux window and window to front aspect. Eaves storage.
Bedroom Six 15' 10" x 11' 3" ( 4.83m x 3.43m )
Double glazed Velux window, window to rear aspect and telephone point.
With a suite comprising corner tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC, heated towel rail.
To the front of the property there are wrought-iron double gates leading to driveway parking for multiple vehicles which in turn leads to the garage. There is a delightful enclosed garden with paved patio area and steps down to a lawned garden with a selection of mature shrubs and plants. The rear garden benefits from a timber summer house. Ref: 34171
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40755549.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR122610. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.