2 bedroom flat for saleAiredale House, Dale Close, Batley
Guide Price £47,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- ***Guide Price £47,000 - £55,000***
- Second Floor Flat
- Two Double Bedrooms
- DG & GCH (Where Stated)
- *** NO CHAIN ***
- Communal Gardens
***Guide Price £47,000 - £55,000*** Offered to the market with NO CHAIN in this popular area of Batley Carr is this two double bedroom second floor flat comprising of:entrance hall, lounge, inner hall, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom.
***Guide Price £47,000 - £55,000***
Two Bedroom Flat
With radiator and door to cupboard and access to lounge.
Lounge 11' 3" To Chimney Recess x 17' 8" ( 3.43m To Chimney Recess x 5.38m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and wall mounted gas fire. Door to inner hall.
Airing cupboard and radiator.
Kitchen 11' 7" x 7' 6" ( 3.53m x 2.29m )
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, stainless steel sink bowl with drainer and splash back tiling. Gas cooker point, radiator and plumbing for washing machine. Double glazed window to front.
Bedroom 1 11' 6" Max x 13' 3" Max ( 3.51m Max x 4.04m Max )
Double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 6" x 9' 3" ( 3.51m x 2.82m )
Double glazed bay style window to side and radiator.
Three piece bathroom suite comprising of: wash hand basin, wc and bath. Part tiled walls, radiator and double glazed window to rear.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40755627.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110047. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.