3 bedroom bungalow for saleChurch Lane, Ormesby
Offers in Region of £245,000
- A Stunning Three Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow
- Extended & Modernised by the Current Owners with No Expense Spared
- Offering Versatile Open Plan Accommodation
- Fabulous Spacious Modern Fitted Kitchen with Vaulted Ceiling Opening to Large Lounge/Dining Area
- Two Ground Floor Bedrooms & Modern Bathroom
- Grand First Floor Master Bedroom with Retractable Balcony, Ample Storage into the Eaves & Modern Wet Room
- Stunning Views Overlooking Ormesby Woods
- Separate Self Contained Detached Annex (Which can be Easily Converted Back to a Double Garage with Little Expense)
- Spacious Driveway Through Double Iron Gates
- Mature Garden Laid to Lawn with Decked Area
Full descriptionWe offer to the market this stunning three bedroom semi-detached bungalow with accommodation comprising an entrance hall, two ground floor bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, modern bathroom, through lounge dining room opening to a stunning fitted kitchen with vaulted ceiling, modern wall and floor units and granite work surfaces. A feature oak staircases leads to the master bedroom with a retractable balcony offering superb views over Ormesby Woods and a modern shower room. Externally there is a mature garden to the front elevation with a spacious decked area. To the rear of the property there is a set of double iron gates opening to a spacious driveway and rear courtyard area with a detached self-contained annex which could easily be converted back to a double garage with little expense. We advise an early viewing appointment on this property to avoid disappointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40756206.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NUN160047. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Nunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.