3 bedroom terraced house for salePenrith Crescent, Castleford
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedroom Mid Terrace
- ** GUIDE PRICE £65,000 - £75,000
- Through Lounge
- Upstairs Bathroom
- Garden To The Rear
- On Street Parking
** GUIDE PRICE £65,000 - £75,000 ** Available with no onward chain is this three bedroom mid terrace house which is perfect for first time buyers and BTL investors.
Perfect for the first time buyer, families and BTL investors is this three bed mid terrace property with enclosed rear garden and on street parking. The property comprises of entrance hall, through lounge, kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom and separate w/c. To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a brick built outbuilding for storage.
Having a double glazed door to the front. Finished with a radiator.
Having a double glazed window to the front. This spacious living area is fitted with a television point and a telephone point and a gas fire in a feature surround. Finished with coving, dado rail, two radiators and wood effect laminate flooring.
Kitchen 12' 5" x 7' 10" ( 3.78m x 2.39m )
Having a double glazed window and door to the side. Fitted with wall and base units with wortktops incorporating a sink with drainer. Plumbed for a washing machine and space for a fridge freezer. There is a built in under stairs pantry area. Finished with tiled splash backs and a radiator.
First Floor Landing
Stairs leading from the entrance hall to the first floor where there is access to the loft
Bedroom One 12' 7" max x 13' 1" max ( 3.84m max x 3.99m max )
Having a double glazed window to the front. This master bedroom has a built in storage cupboard and is finished with a radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 8" x 8' 9" ( 3.86m x 2.67m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear. Built in storage cupboard. Finished with a radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 1" x 9' max ( 2.46m x 2.74m max )
Having a double glazed window to the front. Finished with a radiator.
Having a double glazed window to the rear. Fitted with a bath and wash hand basin. Finished with a radiator.
Having a double glazed window to the side. Fitted with a W.C.
To the front of the property is a flagged garden with shrubs and a iron fence with hand gate. To the rear is an enclosed garden with lawn and outbuildings for storage.
Please note that there is shared access to the side of the property with neighbouring properties.
From the Castleford office proceed to the bottom of Bank Street and turn right on to Savile Road. At the roundabout take the second exit on to Savile Road. Bear right on to Fryston Road. Turn left on to Elizabeth Drive. Bear left on to Dunderdale Crescent and then turn right on to Scholes Road. turn right on to Elmete Road. Turn left on to Borrowdale Drive. Turn right on to Keswick Drive. Turn right on to Penrith Crescent. The property will be identified by the For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40757601.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAF106648. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Castleford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.