8 bedroom house for salePrince Andrew Way, CARRICKFERGUS
- UNSOLD AT AUCTION
- 14 March 2013
- by order of the mortgagees
- Tel: 0208 741 9990
AVAILABLE AT £300,000 - to view: Reeds Rains Estate Agents, Tel: 02893 351 727
The property is situated on the north side of Prince Andrew Way close to its
junction with Oakfield Drive. Public transport is provided by a network of local bus
services with road links including the A2 which in turn links to the M5 and M2
Motorways to the south. Shopping amenities can be found locally within
Carrickfergus with further amenities being found in Newtownabbey and Belfast
to the south. Recreational pursuits can be found along the coast front to the south
and at Carrickfergus Golf Club and Shaftesbury Park found locally.
Substantial freehold three floor detached B1 Listed Georgian residence dating
back to the 1600ís and requiring modernisation throughout. The property is set
on an elevated site on grounds of approximately 1 acre and the house extends
approximately 10,000 square feet of accommodation.
Ground floor: Reception hall, drawing room, dining room, bathroom, WC, walkin
larder, pantry/utility room, games room, living room/library, kitchen/living
First floor: Sitting area, guest annex with kitchen, bathroom, WC and bedroom,
master bedroom with en-suite bathroom/WC, bedroom 3 with en-suite
bathroom/WC, bedroom 4 with en-suite bathroom/WC, bedroom 5 with en-suite
bathroom/WC, family bathroom/WC,
Second floor: Bedroom 6, bedroom 7 and bedroom 8
Outside: Gardens on a site extending to approximately 1 acre.
Indoor swimming pool
Strictly by arrangement with the joint auctioneers: Reeds Rains Estate Agents,
Tel: 02893 351 727
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AUC0004206. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Hammersmith Auctions. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.