2 bedroom apartment for sale2 Sovereign Court, Weir Gardens, Rayleigh
- Walking distance of Rayleigh High Street
- 15 minute walk to Rayleigh Train Station
- 2 Bedroom Apartment
- Modern Finish
- Access straight onto A127 wtih routes to London
- Allocated parking space
- Modern fitted kitchen with array of integrated appliances
- 110 year + lease
- Ideal investment of first time buy!
- EPC -C
GUIDE PRICE £199,995 - £205,000. Appointmoor are proud to offer to the sales market this two bedroom apartment based in Rayleigh which consists of a large lounge/diner, modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances which includes an oven, hob, microwave, washing machine, dishwasher and a fridge. The property also has gas central heating (n/t), fully double glazed, modern fitted three piece bathroom suite with a shower over the bath and an allocated parking space. The property is situated walking distance to Rayliegh high street and easy access to A127. Perfect opportunity for Buy to Let investors - EPC - C
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40759737.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26147466. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Appointmoor Estates, Westcliff-On-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.