2 bedroom flat for saleVespasian Road, Southampton
- TWO BEDROOMS
- ENSUITE TO MASTER
- TOP FLOOR
- RIVER VIEWS
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Looking for somewhere close to amenities but offering some peace and quiet when needed? This two bedroom top floor apartment overlooking the river Itchen with a private balcony could be for you.
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer this two bedroom, top floor apartment with river views and balcony. Offering two double bedrooms, ensuite to master, secure entrance, family bathroom and an open plan living room/kitchen this apartment is in high demand and makes for an excellent purchase. An internal viewing is requested to appreciate the views and space on offer.
Communal entrance, stairs to all floors, private front door entering into:
Electric wall heater, smooth and coved finish to ceiling, storage cupboard. Doors to:
Kitchen/lounge 23' 11" x 12' 4" ( 7.29m x 3.76m )
Lounge Area - Double glazed doors to private balcony with views over the river, electric wall heater open plan to Kitchen Area - fitted with a range of eye and base level units, built in oven and four ring hob, one and a half bowl sink and drainer, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer.
Bedroom 1 12' 5" to front of window x 10' 6" ( 3.78m to front of window x 3.20m )
Juliet Balcony, electric wall heater, built in wardrobes, smooth finish to ceiling.
Shower cubicle, feature circular double glazed window, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, smooth finish to ceiling.
Bedroom 2 14' 9" x 9' 1" ( 4.50m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, smooth finish to ceiling.
Fitted with a 3 piece suite comprising panel enclosed bath with shower over, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin.
(Tenant in situ)
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIT105734. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bitterne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.