2 bedroom maisonette for saleSackville Road, Hove
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 2 BEDROOM 1ST & 2ND FLOOR MAISONETTE
- DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- SEPARATE KITCHEN
- LARGE LIVING ROOM
- NO CHAIN
- CLOSE TO HOVE STATION
Period converted maisonette based on the first and second floor. Two double bedrooms, spacious west facing living room, separate kitchen, no onward chain and in need of modernisation. Centrally located within close proximity of Hove railway station - PLEASE CALL TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING
Sackville Road is ideally situated in Hove, within close proximity to Hove railway station and local shops, restaurants and cafes.
This property is a spacious maisonette, with entrance on the ground floor and an internal staircase leading to the second double bedroom on the half landing.
The first floor contains the large west facing bay fronted living room, the separate kitchen with space for a small breakfast table and the bathroom.
Stairs then lead up to the main bedroom, which has Velux windows to the front and rear.
This property is in need of modernisation and will be sold with a new lease on completion.
No onward chain.
Entrance On Ground Floor
Internal Staircase And Hallway
Bedroom 2 10' 2" max x 9' 2" max ( 3.10m max x 2.79m max )
Living Room 15' 7" max x 16' 7" max ( 4.75m max x 5.05m max )
Kitchen 10' 6" max x 9' 3" max ( 3.20m max x 2.82m max )
Bathroom 8' 2" max x 5' 4" max ( 2.49m max x 1.63m max )
Stairs To 2nd Floor
Bedroom 1 12' 1" max x 15' 1" max ( 3.68m max x 4.60m max )
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40760340.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRH104704. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.