2 bedroom terraced house for saleAlfreton Road, Pye Bridge, Alfreton
- **** FREE LEGAL FEES INCENTIVE ****
- VACANT POSSESSION and NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen Diner
- Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Good Sized Rear Garden
- Viewing Highly Advised
**** FREE LEGAL FEES INCENTIVE **** Arriving to the market with VACANT POSSESSION and NO UPWARD CHAIN is this well presented two bedroom mid terraced property. The property has been well maintained by its current owner and an internal inspection is highly advised.
**** FREE LEGAL FEES INCENTIVE **** Arriving to the market with VACANT POSSESSION and NO UPWARD CHAIN is this well presented two bedroom mid terraced property. The property has been well maintained by its current owner and an internal inspection is highly advised. To the ground there is a lounge, fitted kitchen diner and a three piece bathroom suite. To the first floor are two double bedrooms. To the rear of the property is a good sized garden with patio seating area and landscaped area with planted borders. If you would like any more information or would like to arrange a viewing please do not hesitate to contact Burchell Edwards, Ripley today.
Lounge 11' 5" max x 10' 5" ( 3.48m max x 3.18m )
Accessed via a double glazed door to the front elevation, with vinyl flooring, a freestanding electric fire, wall mounted electric heater, ceiling light, a double glazed window to the front elevation and an opening into the inner lobby.
With an opening to an under stairs storage cupboard and an opening through to the kitchen diner.
Kitchen Diner 11' 6" x 11' 5" ( 3.51m x 3.48m )
Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units with complementary work surfaces over with an inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit. There is space and plumbing for a washing machine, a built in electric single oven with a four ring electric hob over. With vinyl flooring, ceiling light, wall mounted electric heater, a double glazed window to the rear elevation, a door to the staircase and an opening into the rear lobby.
With a ceiling light, a double glazed door to the side elevation leading to the garden and a door to the bathroom.
Bathroom 9' 7" x 5' 5" ( 2.92m x 1.65m )
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and a panel bath. With vinyl flooring, two wall mounted electric heaters, extractor fan, ceiling light and a double glazed obscure window to the side elevation.
First Floor Landing
With a ceiling light and doors to bedrooms one and two.
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 11' 6" max ( 3.51m x 3.51m max )
A double bedroom with a double glazed window to the rear elevation, loft hatch, ceiling light, wall mounted electric heater and a satellite dish connection.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" max x 10' 6" ( 3.48m max x 3.20m )
A double bedroom with a double glazed window to the front elevation and a ceiling light.
To the property sits behind a walled front courtyard.
To the rear of the property is a patio area with outside lighting and an outside tap, hardstanding for two sheds and a landscaped area with planted borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40767654.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RIP202022. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Ripley - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.