2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleCavendish Road, Bournemouth
Offers in Excess of £200,000
- Ground Floor Flat
- Share of Freehold
- Off Road Parking
- Two Bedrooms
- Allocated Garden Space
- Victorian Building
Spacious ground floor flat in a converted Victorian building. Perfectly positioned close to central Bournemouth, and within walking distance to the local cricket club. The property benefits from Two Double Bedrooms, it has its own entrance and has allocated garden space and allocated parking.
Share of Freehold! Spacious ground floor flat in a converted Victorian building. Perfectly positioned close to central Bournemouth, and within walking distance to the local cricket club. The property benefits from Two Double Bedrooms, it has its own entrance and has allocated garden space and allocated parking.
Own Entrance / Vestibule
Front door, door to hallway
Lounge Diner 15' 3" max x 20' 9" max ( 4.65m max x 6.32m max )
Front aspect bay window, radiator, TV point, feature fireplace
Kitchen 13' 10" max x 7' 1" max ( 4.22m max x 2.16m max )
Inset one and half bowl sink unit, worktops, base units, space for washing machine, space for cooker, space for upright fridge freezer, dual aspect windows, boiler, radiator.
Bedroom One 13' 5" max x 12' 2" max ( 4.09m max x 3.71m max )
feature fireplace, radiator, views over the gardens.
Bedroom Two 7' 11" max x 13' 5" max ( 2.41m max x 4.09m max )
Wardrobes, radiators, views over the gardens.
Bathroom 9' 11" x 5' 10" ( 3.02m x 1.78m )
White suite, comprises of panel bath, WC, Wash Hand Basin, Electric shower, heated towel rail, airing cupboard with hot water tank.
Parking at front, small front garden and patio area, rear patio, shaped lawn with flower borders
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40781961.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WTN104323. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.