2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLavenham Road, Great Waldingfield, Sudbury
- Village Location
- Two Bedrooms
- Good Size Plot
- Carport & Parking
LOVELY LOCATION - Situated in a popular location within the village of Great Waldingfield is this two bedroom detached bungalow which is on a good size plot with ample off-road parking to the front.
The Accommodation Comprises:
Side entrance door leading into the entrance hall.
Radiator, airing cupboard, access to loft space.
Lounge 15' 5" x 14' 10" ( 4.70m x 4.52m )
Two windows to front aspect and further window to rear aspect, two radiators, fireplace with inset gas fire.
Kitchen 12' 1" x 9' 8" ( 3.68m x 2.95m )
Range of base and eye level units incorporating drawers, roll edge work surfaces, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, pantry cupboard, space for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, built-in double oven, gas hob with extractor fan, further storage cupboard, window and door to side aspect.
Door to front and rear aspects, three windows to side aspect, radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 12' 7" to front of wardrobes ( 3.91m x 3.84m to front of wardrobes )
Window to rear aspect, radiator, range of fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 12' 3" ( 3.89m x 3.73m )
Window to rear aspect, radiator, storage cupboard, fitted wardrobe.
Comprising bath with shower mixer, pedestal wash hand basin, w/c, radiator, partially tiled walls, window to side aspect.
Outside The Property
The property is approached via double gates giving access to a gravel driveway which provides off-road parking with pathway leading to the side entrance door and access to the rear garden. The property benefits from double doors leading to a carport which provides a good storage area and a further timber storage area to the front.
There are garden areas to both sides of the property with paved pathways and beds for planting with two useful wooden sheds. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub beds and borders and further large wooden workshop with power and light connected.
The property has solar panels to the roof which have a 25 year lease.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40790106.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUD105080. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sudbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.