3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHonddu Court, Ingleby Barwick
Sold STC £139,950
- A Sensibly Priced Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Nicely Positioned within this Pleasant Cul-De-Sac off Penderyn Crescent
- Spacious Open Plan Lounge/Dining Room with Gas Fire in a Feature Surround
- Kitchen with Fitted Wall & Base Units & Built in Oven & Hob
- Three Generous First Floor Bedrooms with Master Having Fitted Wardrobes
- En-Suite Shower Room to the Master Bedroom
- Bathroom with White Three Piece Suite
- Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazing
- Lawned Gardens to Front & Rear, Block Paved Driveway & Single Garage
Full descriptionA sensibly priced three bedroom semi-detached house. Nicely positioned within this pleasant cul-de-sac off Penderyn Crescent. Spacious open plan lounge/dining room with gas fire in a feature surround. Kitchen with fitted wall and base units and built in oven and hob. Three generous first floor bedrooms with master having fitted
wardrobes. En-suite shower room to the master bedroom. Bathroom with white three piece suite. Gas central heating system and double glazing. Lawned gardens to front and rear. Block paved driveway and single garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40793406.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING070010. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.