2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleElsham Terrace, Leeds
- Fully Refurbished Property
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Central Heating Throughout
- Double Glazed Windows
- Spacious Living Room
- Fitted Dining Kitchen
- Viewing Is A Must...
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this two double bedroom mid terrace property, which has been fully refurbished and is situated in a popular and convenient location, with access to local amenities and commuter transport links. An internal inspection is a must to fully appreciate.
Offered for sale is this well presented, fully refurbished mid terrace property, situated in a popular and convenient location, with access to local amenities and commuter transport link. Briefly comprising: guest W.C, living room, fitted dining kitchen, cellar storage space, two double bedrooms and house bathroom. This property would make an ideal purchase investment and an early viewing is a must to avoid missing out on this opportunity.
Having a W.C, hand wash basin and plumbing for an automatic washing machine.
Living Room 13' 2" max x 14' 2" max ( 4.01m max x 4.32m max )
A spacious living room with an open fireplace, a double convector radiator and a bay window to the front elevation.
Dining Kitchen 12' 11" x 14' 4" max ( 3.94m x 4.37m max )
A modern fitted kitchen ,with a range of wall and base units, including complementary solid wood work surfaces, incorporating: stainless steel sink and drainer unit; gas cooker point; plumbing for an automatic washing machine; a radiator; an access door to the cellar and two windows & entrance door to the front elevation.
Useful storage space and CH boiler.
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 11' 5" ( 3.99m x 3.48m )
A double bedroom with original feature fireplace, a radiator and a window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 14' 6" max x 10' 4" ( 4.42m max x 3.15m )
A double bedroom with a radiator and a window to the front elevation.
Partly tiled and having a three piece suite, comprising: bath with shower over; hand wash basin; W.C chrome towel rail and a window to the front elevation.
To The Outside
The property has a garden to the front, being a low maintenance paved patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40798670.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Map & Street View
To view this property or request more details, contact:
There are no nearby secondary schools found.
|NAME & DISTANCE||CATCHMENT|
COMPARISON TABLE:data provided by
|NAME & DISTANCE||
This is historical data that shows the likelihood of a child getting into a nearby school at the time of the last intake of pupils, should you have been the occupier of this property. It may or may not include siblings, high priority pupils or selective admissions, and does not show likelihood data for present or future intakes.
This data is provided for informational purposes only. Each Local Authority will base their admission process on a number of criteria and not just catchment area. Rightmove Group Limited does not accept any liability for purchasing decisions based on this data.
Data sourced from SchoolGuide.co.uk. SchoolGuide does not accept responsibility for any inference or conclusion derived from the data by third parties.
Disclaimer - Property reference HEA103120. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Headingley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.