5 bedroom detached house for saleLong Hanborough
Withdrawn from Market
- Stone Built Characterful Home
- Versatile Living Accommodation
- Five Bedrooms (Two downstairs)
- Three Bathrooms (One downstairs)
- Sitting Room
- Dining Room
- 3rd Reception Room
- Detached Garage
- Private Rear Garden
- Village Location
A handsome 2,200 square foot, stone built detached house situated on a generous plot within the village of Long Hanborough. The property has been extended and improved and embraces many attractive features such as stone mullion windows and a striking carved stone fireplace.
On the ground floor the accommodation is versatile and comprises grand entrance hall, a sitting room with views over the garden, a large dining room, a further generous reception room, a kitchen, two double ground floor bedrooms (could be used as reception rooms) and a bathroom.
Upstairs, there is a galleried landing area, three generous bedrooms and two bath/shower rooms.
The house is situated centrally on its plot with a long drive way, parking and a detached garage to the front and a private, well-tended, garden to the rear.*** Price range £700,000 to £750,000 ***
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40799505.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6215132. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alistair Redhouse Estate Agents Ltd, Kidlington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.