1 bedroom apartment for saleHadleigh Apartments, Woodberry Down, Woodberry Grove, London, N4
- One Bedroom, One Bathroom
- Ground floor apartment
- South & East Aspect
- 533sq/ft of living space
- 449sq/ft private terrace
- 24hour Concierge Service
- Onsite residents gymnasium and swimming pool
- Easy access to retail square with shops and restaurants
- Completion Q3 2018
- Computer generated images
LIFE Residential are delighted to present this fantastic opportunity to purchase off-plan within the new Woodberry Park Development. This one bedroom, one bathroom ground floor apartment stretches to 533sq/ft of open-plan living space along with 449sq/ft of its very own private terrace. Fitted with all fully integrated appliances including dishwasher, fridge freezer, cooker and microwave. This apartment is fitted with under-floor heating throughout. Residents of this new Woodberry Park Development will benefit from easy access to Manor House and Harringay Green Lanes stations as well as the use of the onsite 24 hour concierge service and residents only gymnasium and swimming pool.
Property ref: 121_2481_4075842
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-40800456.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4075842. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, North London Branch - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.