2 bedroom apartment for salePool Close, WEST MOLESEY, Surrey
Sold STC £265,000
- Two Double Bedrooms
- First Floor Apartment
- Open Plan Kitchen/Living Room
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- En-Suite to Master
- Internal Storage
- Communal Gardens
- Residents Parking
- Lease Length - 140 years remaining
- Service Charge - Approx £1041.00 per yr
Rochills are delighted to offer to market this two bedroom apartment set within a popular, modern development. The property has been well maintained by the current owners and offers an ideal first time buy or buy-to-let opportunity. The accommodation, set on the first floor of the development, is bright and airy throughout and offers spacious living.
On entering the property the entrance hallway gives access to all rooms, comprising; open plan kitchen/living room, two excellent size bedrooms - the master being en-suite, family bathroom and internal storage. Externally, there are well maintained communal gardens and resident parking. Early internal viewing is highly recommended and can be arranged by contacting the vendor's sole agent today. EPC rating - C
Property ref: 121_1486_4100034
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40802037.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4100034. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rochills Ltd, Walton-On-Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.