3 bedroom detached house for saleCathedral Close, Tipton
- Modern Sought After Family Detached Home
- Upvc Double Glazing + Gas Central Heating
- Superb Location
- Reception Hall + Guest Cloakroom
- Lounge + Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- 3 Bedrooms + En Suite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom + Garage + Garden
Modern Sought After Detached Family Home Offering Excellent Size Spacious Accommodation. Situated in a Superb Location whilst having the benefit of Upvc Double Glazing, as Central Heating
Modern Sought After Detached Family Home Offering Excellent Size Spacious Accommodation. Situated in a Superb Location whilst having the benefit of Upvc Double Glazing, as Central Heating and briefly comprising, Reception Hall, Guest Cloakroom, Lounge, Dining Room, Fitted Kitchen, 3 Bedrooms, En Suite Shower Room, Family Bathroom, Garage, Gardens.
Lounge 13' x 11' 6" ( 3.96m x 3.51m )
Dining Room 10' x 8' 3" ( 3.05m x 2.51m )
Fitted Kitchen 13' x 8' 5" ( 3.96m x 2.57m )
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 10' 6" ( 3.51m x 3.20m )
En-Suite Shower Room
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 10' 6" ( 3.91m x 3.20m )
Having UPVc double glazed window to rear, ceiling light point, central heating radiator, built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 13' 2" x 9' 8" ( 4.01m x 2.95m )
Having UPVc double glazed window to rear, ceiling light point, central heating radiator.
Having white suite comprising, panelled bath with fitted shower attachment and glazed screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, tiled splashbacks, ceiling light point, central heating radiator, extractor fan, UPVc double glazed window to front.
freehold (deeds not checked)
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40804164.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTI000054. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Dubberley & Co, Great Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.