3 bedroom terraced house for saleMoore Street, Northampton
- Three Bedroom Mid Terrace House
- Large Master Bedroom
- Long Rear Garden
- Integral Garage
- Double glazing and gas radiator central heating.
A larger than average three bedroom mid terrace home with integral garage, long rear garden, upstairs bathroom, lounge/diner, kitchen, breakfast room and cloakroom WC. Benefits include double glazing and gas radiator central heating.
Enter via obscure feature double glazed door to front aspect, timber door to hallway.
Staircase rising to first floor, radiator, wood effect flooring and door to lounge/dining room.
Obscure double glazed window to side aspect, low flush WC and radiator.
Lounge/dining Room 24' 1" x 11' max ( 7.34m x 3.35m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, double glazed door to rear garden, feature fireplace, two radiators and duel light fittings.
Kitchen 11' x 7' 3" ( 3.35m x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to side aspect a fully fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base mounted units with work surfaces over, 1 1/2 sink bowl and drainer, appliances include double 'Belling' electric oven, electric hob and extractor hood over, complimentary tiling to splashback areas, opening to rear hallway and rear lobby/breakfast room.
Rear Lobby/breakfast Room 13' 6" x 6' ( 4.11m x 1.83m )
Timber glazed window and door to rear aspect, internal door to garage, radiator and wood effect flooring.
Obscure double glazed door to side aspect, bi fold door to cloakroom WC
Staircase rising from hallway, radiator, doors to bathroom and all bedrooms.
Bedroom One 19' plus wardrobes x 10' 11" ( 5.79m plus wardrobes x 3.33m )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect, two radiators and built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 6' 7" ( 3.89m x 2.01m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 10" x 8' 6" max ( 3.91m x 2.59m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and built in wardrobe.
Obscure double glazed window to rear aspect, a fitted bathroom comprising inset bath with mixer taps, separate shower cubicle with mixer taps and riser rail, low flush WC, sink basin and pedestal, radiator and wood effect flooring.
Mainly laid to block paving, enclosed with brick walling with gated access.
A long rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with patio seating area, graveled boarders and pathway leading to greenhouse.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40804761.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KIN104297. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Northampton North. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.