3 bedroom detached house for saleBridgeman Croft, Birmingham
Offers in Region of
- Three Bedroom Family Home
- Prime Location
- Very Spacious Throughout
- Kitchen Diner
- Generously Sized Bedrooms
- Guest WC
- Front And Rear Gardens
***Three Bedroom Detached Family Home*** Do not miss out on this lovely family home situated in a prime location. Call now to arrange a viewing 0121749 7888.
This is a beutifully presented, spacious three bedroom detached family home. The property comprises of an entrance porch and hallway, through lounge diner with french doors to the garden, generously sized kitchen diner and guest WC. On the first floor three decent sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property is situated in a prime location also having a driveway and garage with front and rear gardens. This property should not be missed as it will make a lovely family home, call now to book a viewing 0121 749 7888.
Driveway providing off road parking and laid to lawn leading to:
Double glazed door to front elevation and double glazed window to front and side elevation.
Door and window to front elevation, central heating radiator and under stairs storage cupboard.
Guest W.C/ Cloakroom
Lounge 25' 8" max x 12' 1" ( 7.82m max x 3.68m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear elevation, double glazed French doors, electric fire, TV aerial, central heating radiator and wood effect laminate flooring.
Kitchen 13' 7" x 10' 3" ( 4.14m x 3.12m )
A range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a sink/drainer, tiled to splashback areas, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, central heating radiator, wood effect laminate flooring, double glazed window to rear elevation and door leading to side passage.
Doors off to:
Bedroom One 13' 2" x 9' 11" ( 4.01m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, fitted wardrobe, TV aerial, telephone socket, central heating radiator and wood effect laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" max x 9' 11" ( 3.73m max x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, central heating radiator and wood effect laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" x 7' 1" ( 2.77m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation and central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to front elevation, wash hand basin with vanity storage, central heating radiator, bath with electric shower over and W.C.
Decked patio area, laid to lawn and fenced to boundaries.
Up and over doors, power socket and light point.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40806843.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CBW202509. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Castle Bromwich - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.