3 bedroom terraced house for saleAll Saints Road, Lowestoft
- Mid-Terrace House
- 3 Bedrooms, One With Balcony
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Seafront Position
CLOSE TO THE COASTLINE OF PAKEFIELD WITH SEA VIEWS, this well presented home offers THREE bedroom accommodation with good-size kitchen/diner, CONSERVATORY, enclosed rear GARDEN and en-bloc GARAGE.
CLOSE TO THE COASTLINE OF PAKEFIELD WITH SEA VIEWS, this well presented home offers three bedroom accommodation with good-size kitchen/diner, conservatory, enclosed rear garden and en-bloc garage. This would be an ideal first time buy or family home so viewings are highly recommended to fully appreciate the position of this property.
UPVC double glazed door to the front and window to the front and side.
Single glazed window to the front, radiator.
Living Room 12' 1" into recess x 14' 1" ( 3.68m into recess x 4.29m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front, television and telephone points, fitted carpet, gas fireplace, radiator.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 15' 5" ( 3.15m x 4.70m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, fitted kitchen with a variety of wall and base units, sink/drainer, electric oven and hob, plumbing for washing machine, tiled splash backs, radiator.
Conservatory 10' 11" x 14' ( 3.33m x 4.27m )
UPVC double glazed construction with windows to the side and rear, lighting, radiator.
Loft access, fitted carpet.
Bedroom One 14' 1" x 8' 11" ( 4.29m x 2.72m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front, built-in wardrobe, television point, laminate flooring, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 8' 5" ( 3.18m x 2.57m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, telephone point, fitted carpet, radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 3" x 7' 5" ( 1.91m x 2.26m )
UPVC double glazed door to the balcony, fitted carpet, radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, WC, wash hand basin, bath with shower over, tiled splash back, radiator.
Mainly laid to lawn with mature trees and shrub borders, timber shed and rear access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40807002.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LOW101626. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lowestoft. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.