3 bedroom terraced house for saleSilverdale Road, HULL
Sold STC £120,000
- Guide Price £120,000 - £125,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen/Diner
- Popular Location
- View Now
This property is realistically priced and is expected to generate a high degree if interest. Early viewing is strongly advised on this three bedroom family home.
Ideally located in the ever popular Silverdale Road area this three bedroom family home is well presented and benefits from a spacious modern kitchen/diner that has patio doors leading to a raised decked area that cries out to be used as an additional entertaining space. Attractively priced it will sell so early viewing is advised!
This family home is perfectly positioned in a popular residential area and benefit from a spacious modern kitchen/diner that has the wow factor. With gardens to the rear and access to a garage this home has all a growing family needs.
Single glazed front entrance door, radiator, laminate effect wood flooring and stairs to first floor landing.
Lounge 15' 11" plus bay x 12' ( 4.85m plus bay x 3.66m )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, feature fireplace with real flame gas effect fire, radiator, coving to ceiling and laminate effect wood flooring.
Kitchen/diner 13' 7" x 13' ( 4.14m x 3.96m )
Fitted wall and base units with down lights and contrasting work surfaces, stainless steel sink drainer unit with mixer tap, integrated gas hob, oven and extractor hood, plumbing for washing machine, storage cupboard, radiator, double glazed window and double glazed sliding door to the rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 10' 5" plus bay x 9' 6" ( 3.18m plus bay x 2.90m )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 9" x 8' 10" ( 3.28m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, cupboard housing wall mounted boiler and radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 4" x 5' 2" ( 2.24m x 1.57m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Comprising of panelled bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, towel radiator, down lights, complementary tiling to walls and double glazed window to the rear.
To the front of the property is a gravelled garden for ease of maintenance. To the rear is a garden mainly laid to lawn with decked area, outside tap, timber fencing to boundary and side access gate. Garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40808577.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEA114694. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Newland Avenue. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.