3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleQueen Elizabeth Close, Leiston
Sold STC £400,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide £400,000 - £425,000
- Two Reception Area's
- Generous Lounge
- Two / Three Bedrooms
- Two En-Suite Bedrooms
- Private No Through Road
Guide £400,000 - £425,000
A rare opportunity to acquire an individually designed detached bungalow occupying a private cul de sac on the outskirts of Aldringham. The property is a short car journey from Thorpness and Aldeburgh along with the excellent local shopping facilities in Leiston.
There is an extensive porch with tiled floor.
Mahogany front entrance door to the...
Dining Room/snug 22' 6" x 12' 8" ( 6.86m x 3.86m )
A double aspect area with TV point and laminate floor.
Double doors which open out into the...
Sitting Room 26' 4" x 21' 3" ( 8.03m x 6.48m )
With coving, window to the side, laminate floor, french style doors leading to the front seating area, extensive red brick fire surround with inglenook style fire place with slab hearth and multi fuel stove and feature wall TV point patio double glazed doors leading to the rear seating area.
Door from the sitting room to the...
Study/Bedroom Three 12' 7" x 10' 3" ( 3.84m x 3.12m )
With a window to the front, coving, mid oak style flooring.
Door from the sitting room to the...
With coving, laminate floor and doors to...
Bedroom One 16' 9" x 13' 9" ( 5.11m x 4.19m )
With two windows to the side, coving, carpeted with a fitted range of bespoke storage including dressing table and wardrobes, telephone point and french style door overlooking and leading to rear garden.
Door to the...
With a Jacuzzi styled corner bath with tiled surround and Victorian style shower attachment, close coupled w/c, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan and tiled floor.
Bedroom Two 12' Plus door recess x 10' 2" ( 3.66m Plus door recess x 3.10m )
With a window to the side, timber floor and coving.
Door to the...
Comprising of a panelled bath with wall mounted shower and tiled surround, coving, close coupled w/c, pedestal wash hand basin and extractor fan.
Inner Lobby/ Utility Area 13' 10" max x 6' 5" max ( 4.22m max x 1.96m max )
With cloaks area, tiled floor, door to outside, coving, butler style sink, plumbing for washing machine, access to loft area, airing cupboard housing tank and immersion heater and a built in cupboard.
Door to the..
Comprising of a double shower with tiled surround and wall mounted shower, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled w/c, tiled floor and drop light switch.
There is a door from this area to the...
Kitchen 14' 3" x 13' ( 4.34m x 3.96m )
A double aspect room with tiled floor, coving and down lighting. L shaped work tops with an inset stainless steel sink top, five ring gas hob double fan assisted oven, cold water drinking filter tiled splash backs peninsular breakfast bar with storage under, boiler for Central heating and main hot water supply, plumbing for dishwasher, water softener. There is a square opening to the sung area and archway through to dining area.
There is an extensive imprinted concrete double driveway which provides a generous off road parking area and access to the DOUBLE GARAGE which measures 19"8' x 17" with an auto door one side overhead storage light, power and personal door to the garden. There is a side access leading to the rear garden with an L shaped patio seating area, lawns, raised vegetable garden.
There is a landscaped area to the front which includes raised planters, pathways, seating areas and outside tap.
NB: The Bungalow benefits from gas fired underfloor heating and solar panels
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40808619.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FLH102276. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Framlingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.