3 bedroom terraced house for saleGrindon Crescent, Nottingham
Sold STC £75,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Semi Detached
- No Chain
- *GUIDE PRICE £75,000-£80,000*
- Off Road Parking
*GUIDE PRICE £75,000-£80,000* A well presented three bedroom semi detached house has been offered for sale on Grindon Crescent.This property is being sold with a sitting tenant under a 12 month contract paying £575 PCM.
*GUIDE PRICE £75,000-£80,000* A well presented three bedroom semi detached house has been offered for sale on Grindon Crescent. The accommodation consist of a entrance hall, lounge, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and a bathroom whilst also having central heating and double glazing. Outside there are gardens to front and rear and there is also a out building. Call today to book a viewing! This property is being sold with a sitting tenant under a 12 month contract paying £575 PCM.
Having stairs to the first floor and doors leading into:
Lounge 14' 2" x 11' 1" ( 4.32m x 3.38m )
Having UPCV window to the front aspect, laminated floor, radiator and TV point.
Kitchen 11' 2" x 8' 6" ( 3.40m x 2.59m )
Fitted with a matching range of wall and base units with work surface over incorporating single drainer sink with mixer tap, gas cooker point with tiled splash backs and extractor hood over, tile floor, plumbing for a washing machine, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator and UPCV window to the rear aspect.
Having a pedestal wash hand basin, paneled bath with shower over and tiled splash backs and tile flooring.
Having door to the rear aspect and door leading to:
Having a low level w/c.
First Floor Landing
Having loft access, UPCV window to the side and doors leading into:
Bedroom 1 14' 2" x 9' 9" ( 4.32m x 2.97m )
Having UPCV window to the front aspect, radiator and walk in cupboard.
Bedroom 2 9' 11" x 9' 1" ( 3.02m x 2.77m )
Having UPCV window to the rear aspect, radiator and built in cupboard.
Bedroom 3 7' 11" x 6' 10" ( 2.41m x 2.08m )
Having a UPCV window to the rear aspect and radiator.
To the rear of the property there is an area mainly laid to lawn with fence boundary's and a out building.
To the front of the property there is off road parking, lawned garden, fenced boundary's and gated entrance.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUL104767. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bulwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.