3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLongworth by Southmoor, Oxfordshire
Withdrawn from Market
- Three bedroom village home
- Private location within the road
- Conservatory addition
- Garage and extra off road parking
- West facing rear garden
- Stylish re-modelled bathroom
- Re-fitted kitchen with built-in appliances
LOCATION The Paddock is situated in the part of Longworth which is immediately to the side of Southmoor village. The property is situated c.6 miles to the west of Abingdon, just off the A420 and 10 minutes from the A34. It's an ideal location for access to the city of Oxford (9 miles), Witney (9 miles) and Swindon (20 miles).
The village of Southmoor enjoys a pub, a country house hotel and restaurant plus village hall, primary school, post office and shops. Local clubs include a bowls club, tennis club and both a cricket and football club plus numerous other clubs and societies.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40813446.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100541011003. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oliver James, Abingdon, Oxfordshire - Resale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.