3 bedroom detached house for saleSaltdean Park Road, Saltdean, Brighton
- 3 Bedrooms
- Spectacular Sea Views
- Well Proportioned Rooms
- Chain Free
This is a fantastic location with great views of the sea and Saltdean's coastline. This property is only 5 minutes from the village centre of Rottingdean and just a short and easy bus ride or drive in the vibrant city centre of Brighton.
A charming 3 bedroom detached house with well proportioned rooms with a spectacular view of the sea and only a 2 minute walk to the beach. The property comprises 3 bedrooms, a large lounge, separate dining room, spacious kitchen, separate shower room and a bathroom. Outside the house is a lovely patio garden area and a garage with a private driveway. This property is situated in a very desirable area of Saltdean, as well as the amazing sea views, it is also over looking the park and the Spectacular Saltdean lido. Close by are a variety of amenities with access to buses into Brighton and Hove on the doorstep.
Double glazed door to the front. Double glazed windows to the front and side.
Door to the front. Double glazed window to the front. Radiator.
Wc. Hand wash basin. Tiled walls. Double glazed window to the front. Radiator. Central Heating Boiler.
Lounge 20' Max x 12' 8" ( 6.10m Max x 3.86m )
Double glazed windows to the front and side. Double glazed french doors to rear patio and front porch. Ornamental fire place. Radiator. Telephone and Television points.
Dining Room 14' x 12' 9" ( 4.27m x 3.89m )
Double glazed windows to the front and side. Radiator. Telephone Point.
Kitchen 11' 1" Max into recess x 12' 10" ( 3.38m Max into recess x 3.91m )
Fitted Kitchen with wall & base units, work surfaces, sink with drainer, cooker hood, space for oven, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine. radiator. Double glazed windows to the rear and side.
Stairs from ground floor to first floor.
Bedroom 1 12' 8" Max into recess x 14' 1" ( 3.86m Max into recess x 4.29m )
Double glazed window to the side. Radiator. Eves space storage.
Bedroom 2 10' 9" x 13' 11" Max ( 3.28m x 4.24m Max )
Double glazed window to the side. Radiator, Eves space storage.
Bedroom 3 7' 9" x 10' 1" Max into wardrobe recess ( 2.36m x 3.07m Max into wardrobe recess )
Double glazed window to the front. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator.
Double glazed window to the side. Radiator. Hand Wash. Basin. Shaver Point. Shower Cubicle. Partially tiled.
Double glazed windows to the front. Radiator. Bath with mixer taps. Shower. Partial tiling. Cupboard housing emerssion heater,
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTD102052. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Rottingdean. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.