2 bedroom apartment for saleWarfelton Crescent, SALTASH
- WELL PRESENTED FIRST FLOOR FLAT
- LARGE PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- OWN PRIVATE ENTRANCE
- POPULAR RESIDENTIAL AREA
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
Representing a superb first time purchase or investment opportunity is this well presented two double bedroom first floor flat, located in a popular residential area complete with a large private rear garden, Upvc double glazing and sold with no onward chain. An early viewing is strongly advised.
This well presented first floor flat offers an excellent first time purchase or as a long term investment prospect. Conveniently located within a popular residential area close to local amenities and public transport links, the property is tastefully decorated throughout with two good sized double bedrooms, Upvc double glazing, fitted kitchen and the added benefit of a private rear garden. Being sold with no onward chain, an early viewing is strongly advised to avoid disappointment.
The property is approached from road level via a private path with stairs ascending to the front door. The path also leads to the rear of the property and into a private rear garden.
Entered through a timber framed door with triple aspect UPVC double glazed windows. There is space for a tumble dryer. From here you go through a further glass door leading into:-
Has loft access, radiator and door off to:-
Lounge 14' 11" x 11' 4" Max ( 4.55m x 3.45m Max )
The large sized lounge comprises of TV and phone point, gas fire and a UPVC double glazed window to the front of the property.
Kitchen 8' 10" x 7' 10" ( 2.69m x 2.39m )
The kitchen comprises of matching wall and base units to two sides, stainless steel sink and drainer and space for washing machine. There is an integrated oven and hob, radiator, partly tiled walls and a wood effect floor. There is two UPVC double glazed windows to the rear of the property with far reaching views.
Master Bedroom 11' 6" x 10' 2" ( 3.51m x 3.10m )
This master bedroom is of double size and comprises of two built in cupboards, radiator and a UPVC double glazed window to the front of the property.
Second Bedroom 11' 5" x 8' 5" ( 3.48m x 2.57m )
Accessed from the living room, the second bedroom comprises of picture rail, radiator and a UPVC double glazed window to the rear of the property with far reaching views.
This family bathroom has a UPVC double glazed window to the rear of the property. The walls are partly tiled and the floor is wood effect laminate. There is a double width enclosed shower cubicle, low level WC and vanity basin with chrome mixer tap. There is also an extractor fan and radiator.
To the rear of the property is a sizeable & private rear garden, enclosed on all sides which is mainly laid to lawn with a raised area for plants & shrubs. The garden is a superb feature of this property,
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40813680.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAS102610. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Saltash. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.