2 bedroom apartment for saleMellowes Court, Axminster
- A well presented, second floor apartment.
- Open plan living accommodation
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Master with en-suite
- Sealed unit double glazing throughout
- Staircase & lift to all floors
- Close to all the towns amenities
- Underground Parking
- Popular residential development
A two bedroom, second floor apartment within this modern residential development, the property has open plan living accommodation, two double bedrooms (master with en-suite) and the bathroom.
The building is centrally located close to the towns amenities and has a secure video entry system at the entrance. There is also underground parking which is accessed at the rear.
A lift and staircase to all levels. A private door opens the:
HALLWAY: With doors opening into all rooms.
OPEN PLAN LIVING ACCOMMODATION: 5.74m x 4.5m ( 18'10 x 14'9 narrowing to 11'7)
An open plan design with work surfaces with a complimentary range of beech effect floor & wall cupboards. A built in electric hob and electric oven.
BEDROOM ONE: 3.2m x 2.59m (10'6 x 8'6)
BEDROOM TWO: 2.59m x 2.41m ( 8'6 x 7'11)
BATHROOM:A modern white suite comprising: panel enclosed bath, a pedestal hand wash basin and a close coupled w/c.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 164078. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Red Homes Estate Agents, Buckerell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.