2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNorth Wingfield Road, Grassmoor, Chesterfield
Sold STC £125,000
- Two bedroom semi detached
- Generous sized rear garden
- Impressive fitted kitchen
- Ample driveway for several vehicles
- Well presented
A fantastic opportunity had arisen to purchase this superb two bedroom semi detached family home with generous size rear garden and ample driveway
Guide Price £125,000 - £130,000
A fantastic opportunity had arisen to purchase this superb two bedroom semi detached family home with generous size rear garden and ample driveway. This property offers well-presented living accommodation, enjoying many contemporary features including an impressive fitted kitchen with dining area, lounge, two bedrooms and a stylish bathroom.
Lounge 13' 1" x 11' 3" ( 3.99m x 3.43m )
With double glazed window and gas central heating radiator. The focal point in the lounge has to be the feat re cast iron fireplace housing the gas fire.
Dining Kitchen 11' 2" x 19' 6" ( 3.40m x 5.94m )
Fitted kitchen featuring a range of wall and base units, incorporating work surfaces with a one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap. Integrated fridge freezer, integrated automatic washing machine, ceramic hob with extractor above, electric oven, tiled flooring, gas central heating radiator, useful under stairs storage cupboard and double glazed windows.
With staircase to first floor landing.
With gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 3" x 13' 2" ( 3.43m x 4.01m )
Double glazed window and gas central heating radiator and useful storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 8' 5" ( 3.40m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window and gas central heating radiator.
Comprises of bath, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, complementary tiling and double glazed window.
The rear garden enjoys a paved patio area leading to a generous sized lawn and bark chipped area. To the front of the property is an ample driveway which provides parking for several vehicles.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40823184.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CPK108579. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Crystal Peaks Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.