5 bedroom detached house for saleTelham Lane, Battle
- Substantial family home of nearly 8,700 sq ft
- Recently refurbished to a high standard
- Five elegant reception rooms
- Five bedrooms, three with en suite facilities
- Excellent attached annexe of recent construction
- Wonderful kitchen/breakfast room with adjacent courtyard
- Hard tennis court. Range of outbuildings/garaging
- Gardens and grounds of about 3.6 acres
- 1.5 miles main line station (London Bridge/Charing Cross)
- Claverham Community College catchment area
Recently refurbished period country house with elegant reception rooms, large annexe and grounds
**Price Guide £1,600,000 - £1,750,000** A handsome period country house in the Regency style, recently refurbished to a high standard, with elegant reception rooms, a substantial attached annexe and privately set within established gardens and grounds of about 3.6 acres with outbuildings and tennis court.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40827071.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAT130059. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Batcheller Monkhouse, Battle - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.