4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleThe Green, Beckingham, Doncaster
- Planning for four executive style detached homes and demolish current bungalow
- Alternatively retain the spacious bungalow and do not develop the land.
- Approx 3/4 acre plot in the lovely Nottinghamshire village of Beckingham
- Planning REF: 16/00924/FUL
FULL PLANNING CONSENT for 4 executive style detached homes on a plot of approx 3/4 of an acre in the village of Beckingham. There is currently a detached bungalow occupying the plot which is too be demolished as part of the current planning application
A plot of approx 3/4 of an acre in the village of Beckingham. Full Planning permission Ref:16/00924/FUL for the erection of FOUR DETACHED DWELLINGS There is currently a detached bungalow occupying the plot which is to be demolished as part of the planning application. There is also the opportunity to retain the current bungalow which offers beautifully appointed accommodation and not develop the land.
The bungalow that currently occupies the plot is beautifully appointed and spacious throughout. There is the oppurtunity to retain the bungalow and not develop the land.
Single glazed door and window, central heating radiator and neutral decor.
Sitting Room/ Dining Room L-Shaped Room 23' 10" narrowing to x 23' 10" narroiwng to + 13' 3" x 16' 5" ( 7.26m narrowing to x 7.26m narroiwng to + 4.04m x 5.00m )
PVCu double glazed window, decor in neutral tones, sliding/tilting patio doors and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 11' 10" x 10' 6" ( 3.61m x 3.20m )
Range of white wood wall and base units with complementary worksurfaces. Integrated electric hob and oven, space for a washing machine and dryer. 1 1/2 sink and drainer, two PVCu double glazed windows.
PVCu double glazed window, storage cupboard.
Bedroom 1 12' 1" x 11' 9" not including wardrobes ( 3.68m x 3.58m not including wardrobes )
Rear facing PVCu double glazed window, fitted wardrobes and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 1" x 12' ( 3.68m x 3.66m )
Front facing PVCu double glazed window, central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom 3 10' 1" x 8' 6" ( 3.07m x 2.59m )
Currently used as a study with shelving to one wall, side facing PVCu double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Ensuite 9' 5" x 3' 10" ( 2.87m x 1.17m )
Wash hand basin and wc, shower cubicle, splashback tiling, central heating radiator, PVCu double glazed window and underfloor heating beneath the tiled floor.
Bedroom 4 10' 4" x 8' 3" ( 3.15m x 2.51m )
Side facing PVCu double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bathroom 10' 1" x 8' 2" ( 3.07m x 2.49m )
Four piece modern white suite including wall hung wash hand basin. Double shower cubicle, heated towel rail, complementary flooring and double glazed window.
Mature lawned gardens to the front edged by roses and a hedge to then front. To the rear is a further mature garden, mainly laid to lawn with mature trees including silver birch, scots pines and a vegetable plot. There are mature shrubs including rhododendrons and a block paved courtyard.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40834226.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD102541. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.