1 bedroom terraced house for saleDerby Road, Ripley
Offers Over £70,000
- **** FREE LEGAL FEES INCENTIVE ****
- VACANT POSSESSION and NO UPWARD CHAIN
- One Bedroom Terrace
- Three Piece First Floor Bathroom
- Lawned Garden
- Viewing Highly Advised
**** FREE LEGAL FEES INCENTIVE **** Arriving to the market with VACANT POSSESSION and NO UPWARD CHAIN is this well presented one bedroom terraced property set on the outskirts of Ripley town centre. The property has been well maintained by its current owner.
**** FREE LEGAL FEES INCENTIVE **** Arriving to the market with VACANT POSSESSION and NO UPWARD CHAIN is this well presented one bedroom terraced property set on the outskirts of Ripley town centre. The property has been well maintained by its current owner and an internal inspection is highly advised. To the ground floor is a lounge and a modern fitted kitchen. To the first floor is a good sized double bedroom and a three piece bathroom suite. Externally is a mainly laid to lawn garden enclosed by panel fencing. If you would like any more information or would like to arrange a viewing please do not hesitate to contact Burchell Edwards today.
Lounge 13' max x 12' ( 3.96m max x 3.66m )
Accessed via a double glazed door to the front elevation, with a double glazed window to the front elevation, gas fire on a hearth with feature surround, ceiling light, TV point, stairs rising to the first floor and an opening through to the kitchen.
Kitchen 13' x 7' 11" ( 3.96m x 2.41m )
Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units with complementary work surfaces over with tiling to the splashbacks and an inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit. With space and plumbing for a gas cooker with a wall mounted extractor hood over, space and plumbing for a washing machine a built in fridge freezer. With a tiled floor, radiator, ceiling light, a double glazed window to the rear elevation and a double glazed door to the rear elevation.
First Floor Landing
With a ceiling light, telephone point, double glazed widnow to the rear elevation and doors to the bathroom and the bedroom.
Bedroom 13' max x 11' 11" ( 3.96m max x 3.63m )
A double bedroom with a double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator and a ceiling light.
Bathroom 8' 1" x 6' 11" ( 2.46m x 2.11m )
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level W.C, pedestal wash hand basin and a panel bath with shower attachment. With vinyl flooring, radiator, ceiling light and a double glazed obscure window to the rear elevation.
There is a mainly laid to lawn garden enclosed by panel fencing with hardstanding for a wooden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40835325.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RIP201952. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Ripley - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.