2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleAylsham Drive, WIRRAL
- SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW
- TWO BEDROOMS
- NO CHAIN
- OFF ROAD PARKING
NO CHAIN TWO BEDROOM BUNGALOW, which has been EXTENSIVELY AND PROFESSIONALLY REFURBISHED throughout. Decorated to a high standard and offering off road parking, a conservatory, plus much more, this property is now available to view. CALL TO BOOK VIEWING TODAY!
NO CHAIN TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW. In brief, property comprises of; hall, kitchen, lounge, two bedrooms, family shower room and a conservatory. Property benefits from off road parking, gas central heating and double glazing . Decorated to a high standard, this bungalow has been EXTENSIVELY AND PROFESSIONALLY REFURBISHED THROUGHOUT, including all 'new' floor coverings throughout. NOW READY FOR ITS NEXT OWNER!
Carpet floor, ceiling light, radiator and UPVC door to front.
Kitchen 8' 8" x 8' ( 2.64m x 2.44m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, roll top work surfaces, plumbing and space for washing machine, space for dishwasher or tumble dryer and space for fridge freezer. Sink and drainer and hood over, space for oven and hob. Cushion flooring, ceiling lights, UPVC double glazed window and door to side aspect.
Lounge 17' plus bay x 9' 5" ( 5.18m plus bay x 2.87m )
Carpet floor, radiator, feature gas fireplace and wooden surround, ceiling lights and UPVC double glazed bay window to front aspect.
From the lounge, doors to bedrooms, bathroom and storage cupboard. Carpet floor, ceiling light and loft access.
Family Shower Room
Low level WC, pedestal sink and shower cubicle. Tiled walls, ceiling light, radiator and UPVC double glazed window to side.
Bedroom Two 8' x 8' 8" ( 2.44m x 2.64m )
Carpet floor, radiator, ceiling lights, wall mounted boiler and UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom One 9' 5" x 11' 9" ( 2.87m x 3.58m )
Carpet floor, ceiling and wall mounted lights, radiator, fitted wardrobes and shelving units and UPVC double glazed french doors to conservatory.
UPVC double glazed and vinyl flooring.
There are well maintained gardens to the front and rear.
The enclosed rear garden is mainly laid to lawn, with patio areas and a wooden shed.
To the front, the property benefits from off road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40835943.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOR106605. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Moreton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.