2 bedroom flat for saleLittle Common Road, Bexhill-On-Sea
Sold STC £170,000
- First floor flat
- Two bedrooms
- Private garden
- Off road parking
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer to the market this two bedroom first floor flat located on the outskirt of the Collington area of Bexhill. Benefiting from having off road parking, a garage and a private rear garden the accommodation briefly comprises a lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom.
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer to the market this two bedroom first floor flat located on the outskirts of the Collington area of Bexhill. Benefiting from having off road parking, a garage, a loft and a private rear garden the accommodation briefly comprises a lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Viewing comes strongly recommended.
Having loft access.
Lounge 18' 3" into bay max x 12' 11" into alcove max ( 5.56m into bay max x 3.94m into alcove max )
Having a double glazed bay window to the rear aspect, a double glazed window to the side aspect, an open fireplace with surround and a two radiators.
Kitchen 13' 3" x 6' 8" ( 4.04m x 2.03m )
This fitted kitchen comprises a range of wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating a sink drainer with mixer tap, a range cooker with cooker hood over, space and plumbing for a washing machine, partly tiled walls, wall mounted boiler and double glazed windows to the front and side aspect.
Bedroom One 15' 2" x 15' 1" into bay ( 4.62m x 4.60m into bay )
Having a double glazed bay window to the rear aspect, built in wardrobes with shelving, picture rails and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' x 10' 4" ( 3.96m x 3.15m )
Having a double glazed window to the side aspect, fitted wardrobes with hanging and shelving, picture rail, feature fireplace and a radiator.
Having a double glazed window to the side aspect, a bath with mixer tap an shower attachment, partly tiled walls and a ladder style radiator.
Having off road parking.
Being mainly laid to lawn.
Having an up and over door and power and lighting.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BOS106145. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bexhill On Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.