2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFelbrigg Road, Roughton, Norwich
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- For Sale by auction on Thursday 5th October at Barnham Broom Golf & Country Club at 11:30am
- Guide Price £160,000 -£180,000
- Semi-Detached Brick & Flint Cottage
- Two Bedrooms & Character Throughout
- Village Location & Driveway Parking
A lovely quintessential English BRICK & FLINT two bedroom semi-detached COTTAGE with a SPECTACULAR rear garden & STUNNING FIELD VIEWS! Boasting CHARACTER features such as EXPOSED BEAMS & WOOD BURNER. Set in the VILLAGE of Roughton.
Guide Price £160,000 - £180,000
For sale by auction on Thursday 5th October 2017 at Barnham Broom Golf & Country Club at 11:30
A lovely quintessential English brick and flint semi-detached cottage, with character and a spectacular rear garden. Through a stable door to the side of the property you come into the kitchen/diner. There is a good sized lounge with wood burner and door opening to the rear garden. A door leads to a study/utility room and downstairs bathroom. Upstairs there are two bedrooms - the master having stunning views over the garden and countryside beyond. The cottage has character features throughout such as exposed beams, wood burner and pretty wooden windows. Outside there is a shingled driveway to the front with parking. The present owner is keen gardener and the rear garden has to be seen to be appreciated. There is a railway sleeper decked area leading to a herb garden and various shrubs and borders with topiary trees. There is a further lawned area with stunning field views!
Kitchen / Diner 17' 8" x 6' 10" ( 5.38m x 2.08m )
With a double glazed wooden stable door to the side aspect leading straight into the kitchen. Part sloped ceiling with restricted head height.
A range of fitted wall and base units with work surfaces over and part tiled splashbacks. Stainless steel single sink bowl with drainer. Built in electric oven, and electric hob with cooker hood above. Space for fridge/freezer. Spot lights, telephone point and vinyl flooring. Loft access. Radiator and exposed beams. Single glazed wooden window to the front aspect. Door to;
Lounge 16' 1" x 12' 5" ( 4.90m x 3.78m )
With a double glazed wooden door leading to the rear garden, and double glazed wooden window to the rear aspect. Inglenook fireplace with wood burner. Exposed beams, two radiators and carpet. Wall lights and television point. Stairs leading to the first floor with small built in storage cupboard. Doors off.
Study / Utility Room 6' 11" x 5' 9" ( 2.11m x 1.75m )
With a double glazed wooden window to the side aspect. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Wall mounted oil central heating boiler and vinyl flooring. Built in book shelving and loft access. Door into;
With a three piece suite comprising of; a low level WC with wall mounted vanity storage above, hand wash basin, and bath with shower over and glass screen. Part tiled splashbacks and vinyl flooring. Radiator and wall mounted heater. Extractor fan and shaver point. Wooden window to the side aspect.
First Floor Landing
With a single glazed wooden window to the rear aspect giving stunning field views! Exposed beams and carpet. Built in storage cupboard housing the hot water tank. Doors off.
Master Bedroom 12' 8" x 7' 4" ( 3.86m x 2.24m )
Part sloped ceiling with restricted head height.
With a single glazed wooden window to the rear aspect giving stunning field views! Exposed beams, carpet and radiator.
Bedroom 2 8' 6" x 7' 3" ( 2.59m x 2.21m )
Part sloped ceiling with restricted head height.
With a Velux window. Exposed beams and carpet. Radiator and loft access.
To the front of the property there is a shingled driveway providing parking.
The present owner is a keen gardener, and to the rear of the property there is a good sized private garden. There is a paved patio area, timber garden storage shed and oil tank. A railway sleeper decked area leads to two large beds planted with herbs and roses, and various shrubs and borders with topiary trees. At the end of the garden there is a good sized lawned area with stunning field views!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40842630.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRM104510. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Cromer. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call William H. Brown, Cromer on 01263 513764.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.