4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleKildonan, Ballochgair, by Campbeltown, PA28 6QR
Under Offer £279,500
- Entrance vestibule, hallway
- Dining kitchen
- 4 bedrooms (master en-suite)
- Bathroom with separate shower compartment
- Hard wood flooring throughout
- Double glazing and oil fired central heating
- Grounds of approximately five acres. Substantial garage
- Stunning views overlooking the Kilbrannan Sound.
Situated within a most tranquil and secluded setting this enchanting property boasts stunning views overlooking the Kilbrannan Sound and sits amidst grounds of approx five acres, most of which is woodland and was originally part of Ballochgair Farm, title to the property was granted by the Duke of Argyll in 1932 to Richard Painton who moved up from London and who was responsible for the planting of numerous rare trees which have matured over the years and which are a delightful feature of the property.
The BUNGALOW is in immaculate decorative order benefiting from hard wood flooring throughout as well as double glazing and oil fired central heating comprising a wide entrance vestibule with excellent storage space, lovely welcoming hallway leading through to a wonderfully bright spacious lounge, a splendid feature of which is a newly installed wood burning stove, the lounge also accesses an attractive sunroom from which to enjoy the superb views, well fitted dining kitchen, splendid master bedroom with en-suite bathroom as well as a further three bright airy spacious bedrooms and a beautifully fitted bathroom with separate shower compartment. Every room has a beautiful view overlooking either the garden grounds or the Kilbrannan Sound. A new water purification system has been installed.
Outbuildings include a substantial double Garage with power, large greenhouse, and timber tool shed.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference M1099-t-1430. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stewart Balfour & Sutherland, Campbeltown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.