4 bedroom terraced house for salePortnahaven, Isle of Islay, PA47
- Hall, Dining Kitchen/Family Room, Lounge
- Cloakroom & laundry
- 4 bedrooms (3 en-suite)
- Patio with lovely sea views
- Views over Portnahaven & Port Wemyss
- PLEASE NOTE THAT THE LOCATION MAP SHOWS THE PROPERTY PRIOR TO THE EXTENSIVE REFURBISHMENT THAT WAS CARRIED OUT.
5 CHURCH STREET
ISLE OF ISLAY
A substantial THREE STOREY HOUSE situated in the peaceful and historic village of Portnahaven. The property enjoys lovely sea views and an inspirational outlook over both Portnahaven and Port Wemyss. The house has been stripped back to its original stone walls and completely renovated all within the last 12 months.
Ground floor accommodation comprises: entrance hall; beautifully fitted dining kitchen/family room with traditional open fireplace with oak mantle and slate hearth and all appliances fully integrated; large, bright lounge with Aegean Marble fireplace and slate hearth and with French doors to a spacious, south-facing, enclosed patio providing fine views towards the sea; cloakroom and separate laundry. The first floor consists of two bright bedrooms both with bay dormer windows, en-suite shower rooms and built in closets. On the lower ground floor there are two large rooms with beamed ceilings, one with en-suite bathroom. The new wood flooring on the ground floor will be stained by the sellers to the purchaser’s choice of colour and finish. First floor and lower ground floor rooms are carpeted and the high ceilings on the ground floor have traditional plaster mouldings.
A charming property well worth viewing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference G897-t-1243. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stewart Balfour & Sutherland, Campbeltown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.