Land for saleTrawsfynydd, Gwynedd
Withdrawn from Market
- 3 Bedroom Bungalow
- Outline Planning Permission
- Close To Village Amenities
- Good Access to Road Links
- In the Heart of Snowdonia National Park
- EPC: TBC
PRICED FOR A QUICK SALE
An opportunity to acquire a detached 3 bedroom bungalow new building development in the village of Trawsfynydd. We have been informed by the vendor that all the electrical, water and sewer services have been laid onto the site with the roadway infrastructure completed to approximately 75%, which will drastically reduce infrastructure costs for prospective purchasers. Please contact the Office for any more information.
Located in the heart of Snowdonia, Trawsfynydd village has a population of around 1000 people, and the local amenities include a public house, convenience store, chemist and a petrol station. Trawsfynydd is also home to a superb 1200 acre lake which is a renowned international fishery with outdoor pursuits.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40844301.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6624586. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Williams & Goodwin The Property People, Snowdonia & Gwynedd Area Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.