4 bedroom apartment for salePrinces Gate Court, Knightsbridge
A grand, bright, spacious, lateral, triple aspect four bedroom apartment located within this red brick building that epitomises traditional Knightsbridge/Kensington architecture. The apartment overlooks the Private Gardens of the Royal Geographic Society and Private Garden/courtyard to the building.
Meticulously re-configured and designed by The Maybria Group, inspiration was taken from the heritage of the surrounding area and the traditional architecture of the building. These grand traditional design features have been complimented with a variety of modern design twists, to evoke a contemporary touch to the classical setting.
The 44 feet plus double reception room boasts a plethora of natural light with 6 south facing double glazed tall sash windows, and features a full height bookmatched statuario marble fireplace with recessed 85” LED TV.
The dining room is linked to the kitchen through fully retractable sliding pocket doors, with the bespoke kitchen fitted throughout with a range of discreetly placed Gaggenau & Miele appliances to include: oven, induction hob, pop up extractor hood, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer.
The clean, white matt lacquered finish and contrasting specialist wood veneered floor to ceiling units work together to create a highly contemporary design, further complimented by the herringbone prime engineered timber floor.
Generous in proportion, light and splendour the master bedroom spans over 23 feet in length and has been tastefully designed using specialist materials and lighting in a neutral colour palette to compliment the traditional contemporary interior of the main living areas. Features include a luxurious full height headboarded wall, dressing room and leather fronted integrated TV wall unit with hidden wardrobe.
The master bathroom is finished in bookmatched statuario marble with large walk-in shower.
Bedroom suite two features an elaborate designed floating ceiling with recessed lighting, The guest room is spacious with built-in wardrobes and ensuite shower room in full height Striato Olympico marble.
Bedroom suite three has been designed with a sophisticated yet neutral colour palette of taupes, greys, black and browns. The bedroom is also generous in proportion with built in wardrobes and en suite shower room clad in Golden Brown full height marble and featuring Jack & Jill doors, for additional access for guests.
The Study/Bedroom 4 is designed with a multiple of uses in mind; study, snug, TV room, or fourth bedroom. This room can be easily dressed/furnished to suit the discerning users taste and preferences.
• Fitted Wardrobes with integrated LED lighting with doors & carcasses constructed in Figured Smoked Eucalyptus Specialist veneer in Matt lacquered finish.
• Dressing room to Master Bedroom in dark stained oak with integrated LED lighting.
• Integrated TV wall to master bedroom & study/bedroom 4.
• Hand finished bespoke doors with feature panelling.
• Modulanova bespoke kitchen with Gaggenau and Miele appliances
• Bespoke design sunken wall panelling to Entrance, Reception, & Dining areas.
• Bespoke made wall panelling to Master bedroom.
• Specialist decorative wallpapers and luxury fabrics throughout.
• Full height polished Statuario marble fireplace wall to Reception/Entrance area.
• Hidden storage to Entrance side clad in Full height Antique Mirror glass.
• Decorative LED coffered ceilings to Entrance, Reception, Dining, Master Bedroom and floating coffered ceiling to Bedroom 2.
• Decorative recessed LED lighting to all bedrooms and bathrooms.
• Polished Statuario marble slabs to Master bathroom floor and full height to walls.
• Full height polished Striato Olimpico marble slabs to walls and Thasos white marble to floors in Bedroom 2 en-suite.
• Polished Golden Brown marble slabs to floors and full height to walls in Bedroom 3 en-suite.
• Polished Port Laurent marble to washroom floors and half height walls.
• THG sanitaryware to Master bathroom & Lefroy Brooks sanitaryware to remaining Bathrooms & Washroom.
• Chandelier & Wall lights by Terzani & Porta Romana.
• Walkin on Wood prime oak engineered herringbone flooring.
• Tencel Hand-woven luxury carpets to all bedrooms - made to look and feel like silk however more durable.
HEATLING & COOLING.
• Full Mitzibushi Air conditioning.
• Secondary heating provided via gas firedboiler linked to radiators cased in bespoke joinery throughout the property.
• Electric underfloor heating to all marble areasand to Kitchen timber floor.
• Planika Bio-ethanol real flame remote control fireplace to reception/entrance area. Can also be controlled with any smart device through Wi-Fi system.
• 24 Hour Porterage 7 days a week.
• Building wide CCTV.
• Electronic security gates to the front and rear of the building.
• Banham door locks.
• Video Entry system.
• Lutron Homeworks system providing scene setting lighting to all rooms.
• John Cullen downlighting & design throughout.
• Programmable PIR sensors to all Bathrooms providing automatic scene lighting levels for different times of the Day or Night.
• Dimmable recessed LED lighting to ceiling coffers, voids, kitchen units, selection of curtains runs, internal wardrobes and bathroom vanity areas.
• Full High-Definition Crestron installation including touch screen panel controlling TV, Audio, Video, Lighting & Curtain/Blind control.
• High Definition TV & Audio distribution for Apple TV, Sky, Freeview, Satellite & Blu-ray.
• Motorised Lutron window treatment to all windows in Entrance, Living, Dining, Kitchen, Master bedroom & Master bathroom areas. All
other window pre-wired.
• High quality cat 6 cable throughout.
• All AV additionally Crestron controlled via I-PAD Mini’s.
• B&W flush mounted ceiling speakers to all rooms.
• Reception room has a Samsung 85inch 4k LED TV.
• Master bedroom has a Samsung 55inch LED TV.
• Master bathroom has a 22inch Aquavision TV.
• Bedroom 2 & Study/Bedroom 4 has a Samsung 40 inch LED TV.
TELEPHONE AND DATA SYSTEM .
• Cat 6 data outlets in all principle rooms to provide simple installation of standard PBX, IP Phone system, or wired high speed Ethernet connections to devices.
• Enterprise class wireless network throughout.
• Patch panel AV system designed for optimum convergence of AV/IT as future technology allows.
• Upgraded Double Glazed sash windows throughout.
• Gated Front and rear residents car park.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MYB1000031. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Maybria Group, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.