2 bedroom terraced house for saleDarbyshire Close, Thornaby
- Very Impressive Two Bedroom Modern Mid Terrace Property
- Nicely Situated within this Popular Development Constructed by Taylor Wimpey
- Lounge with Double Glazed French Doors Leading to the Rear Garden
- Kitchen with Good Range of Fitted Units & Built-in Oven & Hob
- Two First Floor Bedrooms
- Bathroom/WC with White Suite & Shower Over the Bath
- Driveway/Car Hard Standing area to Front of Property
- Enclosed Lawn Garden to Rear
- Gas Central Heating System, Double Glazing & No Onward Chain
- Impressive Property which Must be Viewed to be Fully Appreciated
Built in 2012 by Taylor Wimpey. This property has been beautifully decorated throughout by the current owner and would be a great buy for a young couple looking to set up their own home together. Benefits from a ground floor cloakroom/WC, an impressive high gloss kitchen with breakfast area having room for a table. To the first floor are two bedrooms and a tastefully styled bathroom. Externally, lawn to the front and off road parking on the driveway.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40852215.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO160166. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.